fbpx

The Mozart Effect: Tapping the Power of Music to Heal the Body, Strengthen the Mind, and Unlock the Creative Spirit0060937203, 9780060937201, 1402892993, 9781402892998, 9780061922671

Author : Don Campbell
Description:Overall this text is laid out well. At times it veers off into tangents and loses its focus...I found 80% of the book enjoyable.. and well the other 20%...I just skimmed.
Categories: Art Music: Guitar
Year :2001
Publisher : Quill
Language : English
N° Of Pages : 361
File Info : pdf 947 Kb

Download